SUPPORT: INTEGRATED CARE FOR OPIOID DEPENDENCE
South End Community Health Center is providing comprehensive treatment for patients within the community who suffer from opiate dependence through Substance Use Prevention Public Outreach Recovery Treatment (SUPPORT). SUPPORT is an integrated care plan that offers the combination of medication management using buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone) with behavioral health care. Our multidisciplinary team of clinicians and case coordinators work collaboratively to provide patients with individualized and culturally sensitive care, including group and individual counseling in both English and Spanish.
Criteria for Treatment
- Over 18 years of age
- Voluntary participation
- History of opiate abuse or dependence due to treatment of chronic pain
- Interest in group counseling and/or individual therapy
- Patients who are early in recovery are welcome
SUPPORT’s well-trained and experienced team is composed of addiction specialists with the common goal of addressing the needs of patients with this chronic relapsing disorder.
- Elizabeth Davis, MD, Chief of Adult Medicine, Medical Director of Addiction Medicine
- Sashawna DeSarmes, RN, Team Leader
- Vanessa Ryan, FNP, Addictions Specialist
- Meredid Santiago, Psy.D, Addictions Counsellor
To contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment:
- Phone: 617-587-1905
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org